We will be closed on Friday November 21 and will open Friday November 28.
FRIDAY NOV. 28 SPECIAL PRE-MILONGA MUSICALITY CLASS for tango dancers with
participation of MOSHE SHULMAN @8:30
This class will give an important insight into the musical structure of tango, vals and milonga – and how to use it on a dance floor.
Reservations are encouraged and appreciated:email@example.com
* Moshe Shulman is a professional musician:
- violin, viola, bandoneon and accordion player,
- composer and a founder of Buffalo Tango Orkestra.
- He received both Bachelor and Master of Music degrees in composition from the Jerusalem Academy of Music and a
- PhD in composition from the State University of New York at Buffalo (UB).
Moshe formed the Buffalo Tango Orkestra in summer 2012 – and, since its first performance in August 2012, the orchestra has appeared at various tango venues in Europe and North America.
Currently Moshe is on the Music Faculty at University of Buffalo and composer in residence with the Commonwealth Lyric Theater in Boston.
Class only: $17 p/p
Class & milonga: $17 p/p
Milonga only: $12 p/p
Students with ID: class & milonga-$10 p/p: class only $6 p/p: milonga only $6 p/p
Milonga: follows class till about 1:00 a.m.
- d.j. TIBOR
to reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday December Schedule
- December 5: d.j. Jorge
- December 12: d.j. Jason Jiang
- December 19: d.j. Jorge
- December 26: d.j. Berenice
Special Event Friday December 26
"BLACK and WHITE BALL"
All events at
The Dovercourt House, main ballroom
805 Dovercourt Rd., 1.5 blocks north of Bloor St.W.
TTC: Bloor St W. subway, exit Delaware/Ossington
Free on Dovercourt till midnight
Free on Bloor St. W. from 9:00 pm
$2 per car at adjacent Salvation Army Lot, obtain permit from organizers